The Literacy Cloud: Online Reading Portal
An online library of digital books your students can access from anywhere! It'll help your students to keep up with their reading in case of unexpected school closures, snow days, or school holidays.
Your students will have access to 50+ hours of reading, and all they need is a login and a wifi connection.
This online portal for remote, at-home reading includes:
Choose the "per student" option (ideal for smaller, or rural schools), or the "school" option to get as many student accounts as you need.
The digital library is entirely browser-based, so is compatible with all devices that run Chrome or Safari (though best on tablets or computers). Set-up is easy, and the portal is safe and student-friendly.
The Literacy Cloud Online Reading Portal includes:
- 25 CSI Chapters digital books (700+ pages)
- Embedded multimedia
- Highly quality images and illustrations
- Fiction and nonfiction titles
- Year 4+
- 20 Pathways digital books (600+ pages)
- Nonfiction – Science, Social Studies, Myths, and Maths
- Ant tunnel and Ant Questions for deeper engagement
- Highly illustrated and entertaining for students
- Year 3+
- 6 x Private Eye literacy mysteries
- High engagement for reluctant readers
- Embedded comprehension activities
- Over 4000+ words in each mystery
- Multimedia, diagrams, maps, sound effect, animation and more.
- Year 4+
Both the "per student" and the "school" subscription expire 12 months after the subscription date.
Browser-based, digital books and mysteries
Over 1300 pages to read
More than 50 hours of educational content