The Man Who Changed the World
The Man Who Changed the World is a short graphic novel about a very important historical figure: Albert Einstein. Einstein didn’t have an easy life, nor did he have money, power or strength. So how exactly did he still manage to change the world?
Finding interesting texts to grow your students’ reading abilities shouldn’t be hard. We’ve made it easy with CSI Chapters, a series of short books for teachers who need engaging texts for guided or small group reading.
The Man Who Changed the World is available in paperback and eBook.
CSI Chapters is a series of short chapter books with explicit strategies instruction and support.
The Teachers’ Guide contains lesson plans for each book and graphic organisers for consolidating student learning.
Inside CSI Chapters:
- 25 high-interest books geared towards years 4–6+
- Builds students’ strategic reading skills, reading stamina and word-knowledge
- Titles vary in length from 24 to 32 pages
- Includes fiction, poetry, science, numeracy and social studies
- Includes academic and general vocabulary glossaries
- eBooks contain multimedia content for strong engagement
Teaching purpose: Small group
Year level: 5
Subject: Social Studies