In Underwater Worlds, your students will go on an adventure to discover a whole new world. From forests to smoky landscapes and places deeper than deep, students will become underwater explorers!
Finding interesting texts to grow your students’ reading abilities shouldn’t be hard. We’ve made it easy with CSI Chapters, a series of short books for teachers who need engaging texts for guided or small group reading.
Underwater Worlds is available in paperback and eBook.
CSI Chapters is a series of short chapter books with explicit strategies instruction and support.
The Teachers’ Guide contains lesson plans for each book and graphic organisers for consolidating student learning.
Inside CSI Chapters:
- 25 high-interest books geared towards years 4–6+
- Builds students’ strategic reading skills, reading stamina and word-knowledge
- Titles vary in length from 24 to 32 pages
- Includes fiction, poetry, science, numeracy and social studies
- Includes academic and general vocabulary glossaries
- eBooks contain multimedia content for strong engagement
Teaching purpose: Small group
Year level: 4