Get your students on the pathway to reading
On the pathway to becoming a reader, young readers must transition from picture books and levelled readers to longer texts.
We’re here to help you guide your students on their reading journey: Pathways is a collection of 20 high-interest short chapter books that introduce informational texts in an exciting way.
What teachers say
My students love the nonfiction texts because there are these great big pictures and the content is just fantastic, especially for the boys in my class. They’re instantly engaged.
The texts are really engaging for all our students. I’ve never had any CSI Literacy text be dull. Students are always engaged.
No matter what we’re reading about, the kids are always engaged and really into it.
How will Pathways help you?
What’s inside Pathways?
- 20 engaging informational texts
- Levelled text with picture support and a glossary
- Questions to encourage critical thinking and discussion
- Cross-curricular content that covers science, math, social studies and more
- Teachers' Guide with lesson plans and writing activities
- Print and digital formats